Monday, February 3, 2014

Geeky Monday Moment With A Winner

It's Monday again!

I hope you had a fabulous Superbowl Sunday yesterday. Although we're all writers and, in general, nerds, so I can't vouch for how many of us were really into the game. But it's always good to have an excuse to get together.







More importantly, the winner of the Call Me Ishmael contest has been chosen!! Give me a drumroll please...

Stewart Kirby!



Book Title: THE MESMERIZER

First line: Would you be disturbed to learn that the pages you now read were penned by the moldering hand of a buried man from within his own grave?

This first line seriously grabbed my attention! I wanted to know--how is that possible? Why? It pulled me in, and only that first line was necessary to do so! Great first line, Kirby.

And thank you to everyone who stopped by and entered the contest! Have a prodigiously spectacular week!


No comments:

Post a Comment