Monday, December 16, 2013

Using Pinterest as a Writer

Happy Monday Auchward buddies!

This is still technically a Geeky Monday Moment, but for SEO purposes, I made the title a little different. I mean, we're discussing technology here, and as we all know, there are several kinds of geeks to appreciate! Tech geeks have it going on, and they know what's up.





I am not that geek.

I'm the Sherlock Homles, Dr. Who, superhero, fangirl, writer, bookaholic geek. Tech and I rarely tango, and when we must, it isn't necessarily graceful.

That said, I'm still going to attempt giving you tech advice. If you are new to Pinterest, or unsure about how you can use Pinterest to your advantage as a writer, I've discovered a few things about the website, and I'm sharing them with you!

I know videos are a little annoying, but in this case I think this was the best way to go about it. I used Jing, and you'll be able to watch me use the website in case you don't know where these buttons and such are located. I'm making it tech-idiot proof, if you will. Takes one to know one.

So here are my short, quick tips on how I use Pinterest to making my writing better and my marketing easier! Enjoy!


http://screencast.com/t/brLZ1JbCVa1



2 comments:

  1. I just watched this really great webinar on using Pinterest as a writer, but didn't get through the whole thing. I'll check your tips out. Thanks for the help!

    (PS- I saw you live in the Burg. Sweet. I got my nursing degree there :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! And no way that you lived here! Legit! I'm graduating this semester.

      Delete