Monday, November 11, 2013

Geeky Monday Moment (WITH A TIME CRUNCH)

Hello Auchward readers!

First of all, before I unleash my stress on you, here are some Thor memes to make your day. It was everything I wanted it to be, and then some! Critics say "brainless action," and I say, "delicious CGI and two hours of Chris Hemsworth's gorgeous face." You can't go wrong.


And there's this one, which made me laugh:






Okay, so now to unleash my stress on you. Inito is all set to be released less than two weeks from now...AND I CAN'T ACCESS IT. I'm usually a stickler about using Google Docs for all my work so it doesn't get trapped in a computer, but in this case I formatted the book for both print and ebook, and I didn't want to screw with that formatting. So while I backed up the PDF versions, I do not have the Word documents floating around. And my laptop has been dead for like 3 weeks now. AND I had a last editor go through it, and some changes still need to be made. El stupido me didn't just email herself the doc files.





Now, I'm not saying the release date will have to be pushed back...but I'm not saying I'm NOT saying it will have to be pushed back. I'll have to see what magic I can pull out of my proverbial hat this week.

Just imagine me screaming like Shawn and Gus.


No comments:

Post a Comment