Monday, November 4, 2013

Geeky Monday Moment With a Superhero

So Halloween is over, and now we have this awkward wait until Thanksgiving (a holiday no one *actually* likes, but it means lots of food and Gray Thursday/Black Friday so its cool anyway), and until that point our husbands won't let us put up ANY snowmen, snow globes, candy-striped decor, or otherwise remotely Christmas-ey things because they are grinches...

Hey part of my geekdom is being obsessed with Christmas. It's my thing.

Anyway, so we have this awkward period of time between the awesomeness that is Halloween and the supreme joy that is Christmas. So if you're like me it all feels a little blah and repetitive. But don't despair. Hold that thought, put away that overly full planner and...


Thor comes out this week! What kind of geek would I be if I didn't pay homage to the burly hot dude with a hammer?

Or maybe I'm just paying homage to Chris Hemsworth. Mmmm.

Haha, gotta love mashups. Either way, I'm totally stoked about this movie coming out this week. And if you don't like Marvel movies then we probably can't be friends. Just saying.

Will you be watching Chris Hemsworth and his flowing mane this weekend?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment