Friday, November 8, 2013

Christmas Essay Contest--Sponsor Cute N' Cozy Creations

Hello there readers! I'd like to share an awesome essay contest with you today, and hopefully you can share it with those you know. This contest is for girls 13 and under with an active duty military parent. In about 300 words, we would like to hear why their parent is their hero. Not only does this inspire younger children to share their talent of writing (something I think every writer can get behind), but it honors those who defend our safety every day. I was very excited when Ginny approached me to be a judge in this little writing contest, and I'm happy to share the news!


If you or anyone you know might benefit from sharing this, please do! More information can be found on their Facebook page.

LIKE US ON  FACEBOOK
 OUR WEBSITE

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete