Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Auchward Love...We Has A Meme!

I don't even know how to introduce this post. Just look at this meme a fan and friend made for the release of Inito. It made me laugh out loud with its absurdity and awesomeness.


Auchward people are the best. And speaking of Auchward fans, some of them are quite little, too! And they wear merchandise!!!



Pretty good looking offspring, right? If you want some nerd glasses (a la Auchward blog!) in your kiddo's hair, I got these from Cute N' Cozy Creations. They're the ones hosting the Christmas Writing Contest that ends December 6th! As soon as I saw them I knew the Auchward blog needed my kids' faces, adorned with this delectable creation.

Have a very Happy Thanksgiving this weekend! I'll be back next week after I've recovered from my turkey coma!




No comments:

Post a Comment