Monday, October 28, 2013

Geeky Monday Moment...With Zombies!

Halloween is almost here! As always, it is necessary to geek up my holidays. And since Halloween is one of my very favorite holidays, I wanted to pay tribute to it in the best way a geek can:

Watching creepy shows and finding memes about them.

The first on my list is Supernatural. Now, I'm still making my way through the one million seasons of this on Netflix, but I have to say that I am seriously enjoying every second of it. And Dean? *fans face* Yes please! I found this on Pinterest, and I thought it would be stupid and fun to take up like 30 seconds of your day.



Grace Apocalypse here, people. I can dig it. (Share yours in the comments!)

Now, I know I should add Grimm, but guess what? The whiny girlfriend who forgot the main character got on my nerves so much I stopped watching. Also they were progressing the storyline too slowly, and I got bored. Sorry.

But I WILL add something from my new favorite spooky show: Sleepy Hollow. This show, guys. Seriously, it's just awesome. I think its everything Grimm should have been. If you've seen the show, then you'll get this little joke:



And so we're not here all day swooning over favorite TV shows, I'll add just one more. My favorite. The Walking Dead. FOR REAL I AM OBSESSED. I don't know why I like this show so much, but there's something about it that I'm loving. However, if they kill Daryl, I might go Hulk on somebody.


Do you have any favorite spooky shows I didn't add here?

Also, check back on Wednesday because I'm having a really talented guest on the Auchward blog! Horror writer Nathan Squiers will be doing a walk-through of how to write scary. I know I've always wanted some solid tips on how to do this, and he is the Prince of Darkness. He knows what he's about, trust me.

So have a good week, and thanks for stopping by the blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment