Friday, August 23, 2013

Spooky Things Are Afoot

I'm straying from Fantasy into Paranormal here, and my am I liking it! Now, I know what you're thinking: Not much of a leap there, geek girl. And you'd be right. But there's something incredibly juicy about writing skin-crawling, heart-stopping, nightmare-inducing paranormal events that is really intriguing me. It helps that I'm writing this new book with someone else, my fellow author (and, yes, mother) Eileen Sharp. It's awesome. I only have to do half the work!






This paranormal book (which features ghosts, teens, a love interest or two, and some feuding families to name a few elements) will be the first in the Taylor Chronicles series. We aren't positive yet how many books it will end up being, but we plotted out a big portion of it all. I can't wait to present it to you readers!!

So there's my exciting update for you. You're welcome.


I don't usually like asking questions because I fear never getting answers and looking like a loser, but I'll still ask. Do you have a favorite paranormal book? Tell me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment