Monday, May 20, 2013

The Queen is Pleased Indeed!

Queen Alexandria is very pleased! She was thoroughly amused by all the submissions, and hopes the jesters will return to her court whenever they feel inclined.

But this is a contest after all, and a winner must be chosen! The winning poem was offered by...M. Blank!

Drifting through the family mob,
avoiding questions about my job.
My relations won't back down.
I hate telling them I'm a circus clown.


The queen laughed and was thoroughly amused, good jester! You are dubbed the Royal Jester of Queen Alexandria's Court in Highland of Irador!


 
The winner will be contacted shortly to receive their free copy of Lunula, as well as my hearty congratulations. And thank you to everyone who stopped by during the Spring Blog Carnival! The next event I have coming up will be the Blogger Book Fair, which I am proud to take part in during July. For the time being, this busy writer will be focusing on her last full-time semester of college! Keep an eye out for my guest blog appearances and book reviews.

Happy Summer to you all!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment